EC - Grade 8
- Students are introduced to the skills and concepts involved in appreciating and producing art.
- Student work often is modeled on the work of classical artists and styles.
- Identified students have their work displayed at the Indian Valley Public Library in the spring.
- Students continue with their exploration into a variety of medium as well as learning the history of art.
- Further areas of exploration include an Art Elective Class which meets during our 8th period Activity time.
- Identified students are invited to submit projects to our Annual Intergenerational Art Show held each spring.
- Middle School Showcase! takes place each spring on the EC-Grade 8 campus.