Private Christian School Near Telford, PA
Experience The Dock Difference in Telford
If you live in Telford and are searching for a community for your child that blends faith and academics, Dock Mennonite Academy is the perfect option. We are a private Mennonite school that believes in inspiring our students with a life-long love of learning from an early age. Students ranging from early childhood to 12th grade are welcome to begin their Christ-centered journey with us. Our affordable Christian school provides an enriching learning experience that is centered on our Mennonite values, which are an understanding of God's unconditional love, respect for others, and a humble attitude of service.
A Balanced Integration of Faith and Learning in Telford
Telford is a small borough located in Montgomery County. The residents here know they can rely on Dock Mennonite Academy to provide their child with a challenging but supportive school environment. Our Christ-centered community is made up of a faculty and staff with integrity, respect and professionalism who take the time to foster a relationship with you and your family. We value every child's natural need for exploration and inquiry and provide our students with a curriculum that blends academics with athletics, the arts, and other co-curricular activities.
Interested in learning more about Dock Mennonite Academy?
Since the very beginning, Dock Mennonite Academy has made a commitment to providing our students in Telford with a Christ-centered education. The foundation of our curriculum is deeply infused with the faith and values of Christopher Dock, a Mennonite teacher from the 18th century. He believed in combining faith and academics, while focusing on character development and providing his students with a higher standard of learning. If you’d like to learn more about our private Christian school or have questions about our curriculum, contact us today at 215.723.1196. We look to speaking with you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be Mennonite to attend Dock ?
- Roughly 40% of Dock’s students attend a local Mennonite congregation. In total, 134 churches are represented within Dock’s student body. Students from a variety of church denominations are a part of the student body, which enriches the discussion in bible class and provides a variety of perspectives for students to hear from classmates.
Do you have a financial assistance program?
- Dock Mennonite Academy encourages all interested Telford families to inquire about financial aid. Over $1,000,000 in direct financial aid is awarded annually to help make a Dock education more accessible for families who could not otherwise consider attending. 88% of students receive financial aid or discounts either directly from Dock or assistance from churches. Learn more about financial aid here.
Can students be bused from Telford?
- Students that reside in a school district within ten miles of Dock are bussed for free to our schools. Each campus has a slightly different list of districts that qualify within this radius. Click here to see a comprehensive list.
Looking for one of these types of schools?
- Private Christian school near me in Telford
- Independent private school nearby Telford
- Christian school preschool near me in Telford
- The Early Childhood program provides an exploratory, play-based education in a collaborative, Christ-centered environment.
- Private Kindergartens near Telford PA
- Best Christian elementary school near Telford
- Teachers a Dock focus on teaching young students how to learn. The fundamentals of writing, reading comprehension, and mathematics are building blocks for future academic success along with social skills.
- Private middle school near me in Telford PA
- Private Christian high school nearby Telford
- Academic excellence is delivered through a flexible curriculum that allows students to select classes based on their individual interests and learning styles.
Dock Mennonite Academy offers a dynamic and diverse learning community. Dock is a private Christian school whose balanced integration of faith and learning teaches students from Early Childhood to Grade 12
Our Private Christian School Campus Locations:
- Dock High School in Lansdale
- Dock Pre-School, Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School in Souderton