Private Christian School Near Kulpsville, PA
Experience The Dock Difference in Kulpsville
Dock Mennonite Academy is a private Mennonite school located in Souderton, Pennsylvania. With a curriculum that is deeply rooted in the faith and values of Christopher Dock, our mission is to inspire your child with a life-long love of learning from an early age. We provide academics to students in Kulpsville ranging in age from early childhood to 12th grade. At Dock Mennonite Academy, we pride ourselves on offering a unique community to our families that can serve as an extension to their family. We recognize that every child has a natural need for exploration and inquiry, and we provide students with a curriculum that supports this.
A Balanced Integration of Faith and Learning in Kulpsville
Kulpsville is a midsized census-designated place located in Montgomery County. The residents know that they can look to Dock Mennonite Academy to offer their children an affordable Christian school education. Our Christ-centered community is made up of a faculty and staff with integrity, respect and professionalism who take the time to get to know each and every family who passes through our doors.
We are proud to offer a purpose beyond academics, fostering a love of learning through athletics, the arts, and other co-curricular opportunities. If your family is interested in learning more about Dock Mennonite Academy, we encourage you to reach out to us today.
Interested in learning more about Dock Mennonite Academy?
From the first day of preschool until the day they graduate, our students are supported by a caring community that provides a safe environment where inquiry is encouraged, and learning is inspired. We are committed to guiding our students in Kulpsville in Christ-centered educational excellence, as well as providing them with new opportunities. Our strong Mennonite values are the foundation of our school, encouraging a solid understanding of God’s unconditional love, respect for others and a humble attitude of service. If you’d interested in hearing more about our community or have any questions, contact us today at 215.723.1196. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be Mennonite to attend Dock ?
- Roughly 40% of Dock’s students attend a local Mennonite congregation. In total, 134 churches are represented within Dock’s student body. Students from a variety of church denominations are a part of the student body, which enriches the discussion in bible class and provides a variety of perspectives for students to hear from classmates.
Do you have a financial assistance program?
- Dock Mennonite Academy encourages all interested Kulpsville families to inquire about financial aid. Over $1,000,000 in direct financial aid is awarded annually to help make a Dock education more accessible for families who could not otherwise consider attending. 88% of students receive financial aid or discounts either directly from Dock or assistance from churches. Learn more about financial aid here.
Can students be bused from Kulpsville?
- Students that reside in a school district within ten miles of Dock are bussed for free to our schools. Each campus has a slightly different list of districts that qualify within this radius. Click here to see a comprehensive list.
Looking for one of these types of schools?
- Private Christian school near Kulpsville
- Dock Mennonite Academy has taught generations of students to be inquisitive, condfident thinkers who lead lives of purpose.
- Independent private school nearby Kulpsville
- Christian school preschool near me in Kulpsville
- Dock Mennonite Academy provides a place for children to receive a quality education while being loved unconditionally.
- Private Kindergartens near Kulpsville PA
- Best Christian elementary school near Kulpsville
- Private middle school near me in Kulpsville PA
- Dock provides a variety of academic and extra-curricular offerings to give middle school students opportunities to explore their interests.
- Private Christian high school nearby Kulpsville
- Dock's extensive academic offerings include seventeen AP courses as well as a variety of electives, faith related options, and learning support services.
Dock Mennonite Academy offers a dynamic and diverse learning community. Dock is a private Christian school whose balanced integration of faith and learning teaches students from Early Childhood to Grade 12
Our Private Christian School Campus Locations:
- Dock High School in Lansdale
- Dock Pre-School, Kindergarten, Elementary, and Middle School in Souderton