Family-friendly food service
Dock Mennonite Academy makes it easy to manage your child's cafeteria account—and to access free and reduced-price lunches.
Dock Mennonite Academy is now using schoolcafe.com and a “cashless” point-of-sale system. Schoolcafe.com provides account use at both campuses, and the ability to pay for meals online using credit/debit cards or electronic checks.
- Create Low Balance Alerts
- Check Account Balances
- Track & Review Meal History
- Set Up Automatic Recurring Payments (service charge is a % of total amount paid)
- Make one-time payments from a computer (service charge is a % of total amount paid) To register for an account, go to www.schoolcafe.com. Your student’s ID number is the current Dock Mennonite Academy ID number utilized for the library and cafeteria.
You can also fund your students lunch account by sending a check to the main office:
- If making payment directly to the school, we encourage personal checks made payable to Dock Mennonite Academy Food Service Account rather than cash. Submit your check along with a Food Service Account Payment Form. Indicate the student name(s) and the amount of money for each account.
- Lunch program checks should be separate from tuition payments.