Dock Mennonite Academy has partnered with FACTS Tuition services to provide a family-friendly system for tuition payments. The focus of FACTS for 25+ years has been private faith-based schools. Here are some facts about FACTS:
- FACTS is web-based and you will find a direct link on our website.
- FACTS offers flexible payment options. You may choose to pay on the 1st or the 15th of the month.
- FACTS offers options for tuition payments: direct debit from checking or savings accounts, check or money order (mailed directly to FACTS), MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card payments (2.75% convenience fee added), or electronic check. All tuition payments are to be made through FACTS.
- FACTS offers online support 24/7 permitting families to make payments or check account status any time. Visit www.factsmgt.com for more info and online.factsmgt.com to make a payment.
- Responsive and friendly staff can be reached at 888.470.6008, Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 6 PM, and Saturday, 9 AM to 3 PM.
Through FACTS, we offer the following payment plans:
- Pay in full by August 15 to receive a 2% tuition discount.
- Pay monthly over 10 months (August-May) with a FACTS fee of $45/year (due with first tuition payment in August).
- Pay quarterly (Aug/Nov/Feb/May) with FACTS fee of $30/year (due with first tuition payment in August).
- Once a family chooses either the 1st or 15th of the month, tuition must be paid by that date or a $15 late fee will be assessed.
After enrolling your student/s at Dock Mennonite Academy, you will receive an email from FACTS. This email will provide you with the information necessary to log-in and set up your payment agreement for the upcoming school year. Once you log in, you will be required to setup your payment plan and banking information (if necessary) for the upcoming school year.