Important information for international students
1. Documents required for enrollment consideration
a. Completed Dock Admissions application
b. Copy of applicant's valid passport or VISA
c. Copies of transcript/grade reports, including English translation
d. Recent TOEFL iBT sent directly to Dock from ETS (waived for most students in grades 6 to 9, depending on Skype interview results)
e. Current and complete health records
f. Additional documents/teacher recommendations as needed
g. An interview or Skype interview may be required to determine English proficiency.
2. Standard tuition rates apply (click here for a tuition rate sheet)
a. Additional $5,900 non-refundable annual international fee
b. Payment in full for the school year required before I-20 is issued
c. Wire transfer of tuition funds must include student Dock ID number
d. Tuition refunds are pro-rated at the school's discretion.
e. A new international student orientation fee will also be applied to first-year students.
3. Student housing is the responsibility of the student's family or agent.
Student must provide proof of local guardian, address and phone number a minimum of two weeks before the first day of school.
4. Transportation is the responsibility of the host family. Busing may or may not be provided by the host's school district.
5. Admission at second semester may be considered for grades 6 to 10.
6. A completed medical form is required by the state of Pennsylvania. Click here for PDF
Questions regarding international students can be directed to
Doug Hackman, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org